TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018
TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018
About TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018:
TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018 i.e., Telangana state TRANSCO issued 44 Junior Accounts Officer Posts (JAO). Good news for Applicants those who are waiting for Transco notification can apply for JAO posts. the complete information of posts and also given complete details of the requirement for posts. candidates can also apply from the link given below.
Post Name: JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER (JAO)
Important Dates and Links of TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018
|Online Application Starts From||28.08.2018|
|Last date for SUBMISSION||11.09.2018|
|Payment Starts From||27.08.2018|
|Last date for Payment||11.09.2018|
Vacancy Details of TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018:
Candidate can check the vacancies details from the link given below and also caste wise details are shown in the below link. Click below to download.
- 34,630/- to 56,760/-
- Minimum 18 years maximum 44 years
Relaxation of TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018:
- The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per the G.O
- Finally, The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC Candidates and also up to 10 years for PWD.
Educational Qualification for TSTRANSCO JAO Notification 2018:
- Candidate must have the first class degree B.Com or M.Com from the Recognized University in India.
Selection Process of TS TRANSCO Notification 2018:
- Written Test – The Candidates will be Selected Completly based on the marks which are scored in the exam.
Scheme Of Examination for TSTRANSCO JAO 2018:
- Written Test has 100 marks for each question carrying 1 mark.
- The Syllabus as follows:-
- Section-A 80 marks for final of accounts, errors, and also Reserves etc., for 80 marks
- And 20 marks for Cost and Management
- And also 20 marks for Auditing
- Section-B consisting of 20 marks for General Awareness and also Numerical Ability.
- And also for the total syllabus, You can click here
Application Fee TSTRANSCO JAO 2018:
- Every Candidate Must Pay Rs.100/- Application Fee
- The Candidates have to pay Rs.120/- exam fee, However, the exam fee is an exemption to SC/ST/BC and also for PH.
TSTRANSCO JAO 2018 Application Process:
- A Candidate have to visit the website of TS TRANSCO http://www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in/
- The Candidate should pay the fee by visiting the website you can see the option Make Payment in the page.
- A Candidate has to Click Submit Application and Upload the Scanned copy of passport size photo with a sign.
- The Candidates Should fill the information and also fill the given fields.
- The Candidate should fill all details and review before your final submission.
- Complete the above all steps and also candidates should take the printout of the Application further reference.
- Finally, For any issues on Online Submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets, However, please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 or open the website and click on the complaint box.
About Hall Tickets :
- First of all, Candidate can get Hall Tickets from the website seven days before from the date of the Exam and also The candidate can download the hall ticket from the website.
The written exam of JAO will be in different places in GHMC.
- A Candidate Should come to the exam centre before 30 mins of the exam. and also Candidates should not be at the centre after exam starts.
- The exam is of Two hours and the date and time are on exam hall ticket. candidate can check from there.
- Candidate can not leave the exam hall before the time.
- The candidate has to give the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the exam center and is, however, you can take the other OMR Sheet.
- The candidate has to follow the rule given on the paper.
- The Candidates can get the key of the exam after 3 days of the exam.
- If the candidate with any issues on the key he can inform by email.
- A Candidate should come to exam centre at their own cost.
- Finally, The candidate must fill out the form and submit in the website.
About Creamy Layer:
- The candidates are to BC have to produce a certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the Tahsildar and also The certificate from the Creamy Layer has to be produced at a given time. B.C. candidates whose parents income is less than 8 lakhs per annum come under noncreamy layer. In case of failure to produce the same on the day of verification of certificates.
Telangana Job Notifications 2018