TSPSC Notification 2018 – Various Marketing Assistant Posts
About TSPSC Notification 2018 – Various Marketing Assistant Posts:
TSPSC Notification 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission released the notification to recruit various post notification i.e Marketing Assistant posts, Candidate those are interested please read the notification carefully and apply, Important information together With Regards TSPSC Notification is given under here come on look at and also The last date to apply for this TSPSC is 09 Sep 2018.
Important Dates and Links of TSPSC Notification 2018 – Various Marketing Assistant Posts
|Online Application Starts From||10.08.2018|
|Last date for TSPSC Notification||09.09.2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Notification 2018 – Various Marketing Assistant Posts
Age.as on (01-07-2018)
- Minimum 18 years maximum 44 years
Relaxation: SC/ ST:5years, OBC:3years, PWD:10 years, Ex-Servicemen:5years
Posts & Educational Qualification for TSPSC Notification 2018 – Various Marketing Assistant Posts
- Must Posses a Graduation together with P.G. Diploma in Marketing of whatever University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or a Recognized Institution
Selection Process of TSPSC Notification 2018
- Written Test
- Rs. 16,400/- – Rs.49,870/-
- For General Applicant must pay: Rs.200/-
- Other Candidates(SC/BC/ST/PWD/Ex-S):80/-
TSPSC Notification 2018 Application Process:
- Candidate should visit the official website of tspsc ie. www.tspsc.gov.in
- After Visiting the and also fill the OTR application if not enrolled before to obtain TSPSC id
- fill the required details like academic details personal information
- The Applier will pay up prescribed fee as specified by means of whatsoever of the four modes of payment online.
- If need attach the necessary documents in order to apply
- After completing the application form candidates have to pay an application fee, application fee is given above please check.
- Finally Take The Application Printout further reference.
Note:- The Commission is not responsible, for whatever discrepancy in Bio-Data Particulars while submitting the application from through online. The applicants are therefore , advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide in their own interest while submitting the application