SRDS TS Recruitment 2018
SRDS TS Recruitment 2018
- State Technical Expert (GIS)- 01 Post
- The State Technical Expert (IT/ MIS)- 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (M&E)- 01 Post
- Programme Manager (M&E)- 01 Post
- Project Officers – 05 Posts
- Technical Officers- 12 Posts
SRDS TS Recruitment 2018 Society for Rural Development Services Telangana State Recruitment 2018 Released Notification Of Various Technical officer Posts. Applicants those who are interested in applying can apply through Online by visiting official notification.
Important Dates of SRDS TS Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06-07-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-07-2018
State Technical Expert: Applicants who have completed M.Sc (Geology) / M.Sc (Geophysics) Similarly in M.Tech and similarly B. Tech (Computer Science) with 70%/ PG in Mathematics, Economics and also in and Statistics Management (Finance) with 70% and above in the qualifying degree and also from a recognized Institute for SRDS TS Recruitment 2018. Above all requirements is a must for the applicant.
Project officers: Candidates who are applying for Project Officers. Applicants those who have completed B.Tech (Agriculture) similarly B.Sc (Agriculture) / (Horticulture) / (CA & BM), Technical Officers (TOs) Diploma in Civil / Diploma in Agriculture and also from a recognized Institute for SRDS TS Recruitment 2018. Above all requirements is a must for the applicant.
Pay Scale of SRDS TS Recruitment 2018:
- State Technical Expert (GIS): Rs.55,000/-
- The State Technical Expert (IT/ MIS): Rs. 40,000/-
- State Programme Manager: Rs. 40,000/-
- Programme Manager: Rs. 40,000/-
- Project Officers: Rs. 30,243/-
- Technical Officers: Rs. Rs.12,576/-
- Merit List
Service Condition: The Selected candidates will be on contract for a period of (1) one year from the date of hiring the services. The contract will be subject to the performance and will be at the discretion of the Department and the duration of the scheme.
- Maximum age: 38 Years
How To Apply:
- First of all Log on to SRDS TS careers page at the official website www.rdhrms.telangana.gov.in. similarly, eligible candidates should open the online application form and fill the details accordingly likewise, skill, experience and also other information.
- Attach the copies of certificates in mentioned size and also pay the application fee as per category
- The candidates are advised to make data entry in the online application with care. Edit option is also provided for making any changes by the candidate up to the last date and time prescribed.
- Complete the jobs application form with the required data and also check the details before submitting.
- Finally, take the printout.