RBI Notification 2018
RBI Notification 2018
About RBI Notification 2018:
RBI Notification 2018 i.e., Reserve Bank Of India Issued 60 Specialist(Grade B) Posts. Candidates can write the exam online. Candidate those are interested please read the notification and also apply,
Post Name: Specialist
Important Dates and Links of RBI Notification 2018
|Online Application Starts From||17.08.2018|
|Last date for SUBMISSION||07.09.2018|
|Apply Online||Official Website|
- Basic Pay Scale is Rs. 35,150/-
- Minimum 24 years maximum 34 years for General Candidates
Relaxation of RBI Notification 2018:
- Age Relaxation:
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST is Maximum up to 5 Years
- and also For OBC is up to 3 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen the relaxation is up to 5 Years
Educational Qualification for RBI Notification 2018:
- However, Candidate Should have Post Graduation Degree from the Recognized University in India. and Further More Details visit Notification.
Selection Process of RBI Notification 2018:
- Written Test – However, The Candidates will be Selected Computer-based test or offline test as OMR sheet. which contains three papers
Application Fee RBI 2018:
- General and OBC Candidate Must Pay Rs850/-.
- and also SC / ST / PWD have to pay Rs.100/-
- A Candidate have to Log on to the website of www.rbi.org.in/
- The Candidate should pay the fee by visiting the website you can see the option Make Payment in the page.
- A Candidate has to Click Submit Application and Upload the Scanned copy of passport size photo with a sign.
- A Candidate can click on the Online Application form which is located in the careers page of the RBI site.
- The Candidates Should fill the information like name and also fill the given fields.
- The Candidate should fill all details and review before your final Submitting
- Finally, Complete above all and also candidates should take the printout of the Application further.
About Hall Tickets :
- First of all, Candidate can get Hall Tickets from the website seven days before from the date of the Exam and also The candidate can download the hall ticket from the website.
- A Candidate Must come to the exam centre before 30 mins of the exam. and also Candidates should not be at the centre after the exam starts.
- and also The exam is for Two hours and the date and time are on the exam hall ticket. candidate can check from there.
- Candidate can not leave the exam hall before the time.
- The candidate has to give the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the exam centre and is, however, you can take the other OMR Sheet.
- The candidate has to follow the rule given on the paper.
- And also The Candidates can get the key of the exam after 3 days of the exam.
- And also A Candidate have to come to the exam centre at their own cost.
- Finally, The candidate must fill out the form and submit on the website.
Telangana Job Notifications 2018