About DRDO Recruitment 2018-2019 – 58 Graduate And Technician Apprentice Posts:
DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organisation) Govt Of India released notification for Graduate And Technician Apprentice Posts. Total 58 posts are released by the Board and also job location for the post in Chandipur( Odisha).
So Candidates who all are interested in joining DRDO can apply for this Posts and also to make simple for the Candidates who are applying we are giving Complete Info of the Posts.
Important Dates and Links of DRDO Recruitment 2018-2019 – 58 Graduate And Technician Apprentice Posts:
|Application Starts From||30-10-2018|
|Application Ending Date||26-11-2018(Graduate Apprentice)
|Written Test And Interview Date||01-12-2018(Graduate Apprentice)
Name Of Posts, Pay Scale And Educational Qualification of DRDO Recruitment 2018-2019- 58 Graduate And Technician Apprentice Posts:
Graduate Apprentice – 28 Posts:
- Applicants Who Have Completed B.Tech Or B.E in Aerospace Or Civil Or Computer Science Or Mechanical Or Electrical Or Electronics Engineering From a Recognised Institute.
- However, Candidate will Get Rs.4984/- as Stipend Per Month.
Technical Apprentice(Diploma) – 30 Posts:
- Applicants Who Have Completed Diploma in Civil Or Computer Science Or IT Or Mechanical Or Electrical Or Electronics Engineering From a Recognised Institute.
- However, Candidate will Get Rs.3,542/- as Stipend Per Month.
- Walk-in Written Test
- Firstly Candidates have to open the Official Website of DRDO or click on the link given below and also
- The candidate must have to register their Names in the www.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
- Candidates Are Required to Send Scanned Copy Of Filled And Signed Application to DRDO by E-mail That is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, Candidate has to Reach advt Walk-in Venue Given in Below with all Valid Documents.
Integrated Test Range,
Instructions to The Candidates:
- First Candidates have to Check the Notification and also know about all info on the Post.
- The candidate has to Provide the valid E-Mail and also info.
- Then the Candidate has to reach the venue in Time As Well As be aware of the walk-in date.
- Finally, For Any Other Info Candidate may Contact DRDO through by E-mail that is email@example.com Or by Telephone Number 06782-272144.