Current Affairs Telugu Daily

Uma Bharti launches second Swajal Yojna project in Rajasthan
To ensure availability of clean drinking water to every household, Union Minister Uma Bharti launched the second project under the 'Swajal Yojna' at Bhikampura village in Rajasthan.
The budget for the pilot project for Rajasthan at Bhikampura is Rs 54.17 lakh.
Under the scheme, 90 percent of the project cost will bear by the government and the remaining 10 percent will be contributed by the community.
  • The Union Drinking Water and Sanitation minister had launched the first project in Uttarakhand's Uttarkashi district.

views: 848

June Month Telugu Current Affairs e-Magazine
Download


Current affairs for TSPSC, APPSC (group-1, group-2, ....etc), UPSC, BSRB, RRB and all other competitive exams