In a bid to create a roadmap for the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry, Nissan has announced a fresh agreement with NASA.
NASA Ames Research Centre in California's Silicon Valley and Nissan will collaborate on research and technology development for future autonomous mobility services, including a working demonstration in Silicon Valley.
Researchers from the Nissan Research Centre in Silicon Valley and NASA Ames have been working together to advance autonomous vehicle systems.
- Nissan Headquarters: Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Nissan CEO: Hiroto Saikaw
- NASA: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States
- Founder: Dwight D. Eisenhower
- NASA Ames Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States