22nd National Youth Festival (NYF) was held in New Delhi
The 22nd National Youth Festival (NYF) was held in New Delhi. The National Youth Day has been celebrated every year on 12 January. This is the day when Swami Vivekananda, one of the greatest social reformers, thinkers, and philosophers of India, was born. The Indian government had declared back in 1984 that Swamiji’s birthday would be celebrated as the National Youth Day.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Youth Festival in Greater Noida through Video conferencing.
- The five-day event will provide a platform to bring the youth of the country together with an opportunity to showcase their talents in various activities.
- It was organized by Union Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports in collaboration with Uttar Pradesh Government at Gautam Buddha University Greater Noida.
- This is the first time that the National Youth Festival is being organized in National Capital Region (NCR).
- Theme: 'Sankalp Se Siddhi'. Culture Minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma will be the guest of honor on the occasion.
Current Affairs Telugu
Current affairs for TSPSC, APPSC (group-1, group-2, ....etc),
UPSC, BSRB, RRB and all other competitive exams