India and Cuba signed MoU’s in the field of Health and Medicine
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval for a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Cuba on cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine.The MoU covers the following areas of cooperation:-
1. Exchange & training of medical doctors, officials, other health professionals, and experts
2. Assistance in development of human resources, health services and setting up of healthcare facilities
3. Short-term training of human resources in health
4. Regulation of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and exchange of information;
5. Promotion of business development opportunities in pharmaceuticals and others identified by parties
6. Procurement of generic and essential drugs and assistance in sourcing of drug supplies
7. Procurement of health equipment and pharmaceutical products.
8. Any other area of cooperation as may be mutually decided upon.
President: Raul Castro
June Month Telugu Current Affairs e-Magazine Download